Год выпуска, специализация, статус: 2007, СМ
|Добавлено: Пн Апр 02, 2012 22:55 Заголовок сообщения: [Россия] Предложение о работе для PhD
|Modeling and Simulation Modeler
Top 10 Pharmaceutical Company in Russia needs a Modeling and Simulation specialist.
The Company has an "industry leading" use of Modeling and Simulation as a quantitative science to improve knowledge integration and decision-making in drug discovery and development.
This is a unique opportunity for scientists with outstanding problem-solving skills who would like to apply fundamental scientific expertise in practice. We are looking for professionals in one of the following fields: theoretical biophysics, applied mathematics and statistics, biostatistics, physics, computational physics, engineering, and others that use computer
modeling and simulation. Drug Development experience is desired, but not necessary.
- Education: Ph.D. in a modeling-related field, such as physics, biophysics,
mathematics, statistics, biology.
- Fluent English (oral and written)
- Russian citizenship or work permit.
- Expert knowledge in the application of modeling and simulation.
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following mathematical methods: dynamical systems (ODE, PDE), linear and nonlinear regression, generalized linear models, linear and nonlinear mixed-effects models, pharmacokinetic / pharmacodynamic models, Bayesian statistics, survival analysis, meta-analysis, decision analysis, stochastic simulation, clinical trial design.
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following scientific computing environments and languages: R, S/S-plus, SAS, Matlab, Mathematica, Nonmem, a high-level object oriented programming language (such as C++).
If you are looking for career change and job sounds of interest and you match criteria I will be looking forward to speak to you on +44 (0)207 9404 331 or firstname.lastname@example.org